この担当職種に関するご質問がある場合は、フォーラム上で私宛にコメントいただくか、私のテレグラム・アカウント @Suivezmoi へご連絡ください。
Ingress Community Specialist Role
We are excited to announce that the Ingress Community team is growing! The Ingress Community Specialist role is now posted on the Niantic Careers site.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about building communities, loves engaging with other players, and is ready to take the Ingress community to the next level. If this sounds like you or someone you know, please head over to this link and apply.
The role will be based out of Los Angeles or San Francisco.
Questions on the role? Feel free to mention me here or ping me on TG (@Suivezmoi).
Join our team--we're hiring a community manager. If you're a smart generalist who's passionate about Ingress and ready to do the work, we need you. We're all remote right now but this role will be based in LA or SF.
What would you want to tell the new Ingress Community Manager?
The community manager job posting is now up. We're working remotely right now but it will be based out of LA or SF. For more info, ping @NianticPooja:
Operations Specialist, Ingress Community(Niantic, Inc. Official website)
San Francisco, CA
Los Angeles, CA
The Operations organization at Niantic serves a mission-critical role in defining, executing, and scaling outstanding processes in service of our player, advertiser, and emerging development needs. We're looking for someone who is hardworking with proven communication and written skills and experience managing a community. If you're knowledgeable about Ingress, are an effective communicator, and are interested in championing community feedback, we'd love to hear from you. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Build trust and motivate interaction with Ingress channels through engagement programs.
- Identify, amplify, and engage with high-quality user generated content.
- Work with the support team to provide a cohesive voice across all our platforms.
- Measure, monitor, and build detailed qualitative and quantitative sentiment reports identifying trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Represent the voice of Ingress players in meetings with cross-functional partners of varying levels and job functions.
- Collate feedback from Ingress players having access to beta/early access versions.
- Perform key tasks including but not limited to workflow and process development, issue (bug) tracking and prioritization, documenting process, writing user-facing content, product support, and data analysis.
- Constantly look for solutions to problems and evaluate ways to more efficiently and effectively lead the global support processes.
- Represent the Ingress team online and at events.
- Strong familiarity and knowledge of all aspects of Ingress, its community, as well as popular gaming communities.
- Deep, demonstrated experience in online community building, forum operations, and social media methodologies.
- Over 3 years' experience with brand communications, community management, and social media channel management.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in community relationship building, partnerships/collaborations, and talent management.
- Strategic thinker with strong leadership, management, and communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Twitter, Reddit, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.) and how they can be used to achieve business goals.
- Strong written communications and editorial skills.
- Able to make critical decisions under time constraints and a full workload.
- Experience working within strict brand and legal guidelines is a plus.
- Experience working on other competitive games is a plus.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world's leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.