TRANSCRIPTED BY MailEater
LOG ID: tgm42lightman248ws
TS // NIANTIC
ATTENTION CALVIN, EZEKIEL
TS // SECURE SHRED ONLY
- LOC: GEN / NPLABS / OFFICE / LIGSTE @ 0920 CEST
- PRESENT: Kureze, VICTOR
- Lightman, STEIN
- Kureze: You magnificent lunatic, you did it!
- Lightman: Okay, dial it back a minute. What did I do?
- Kureze: You cracked Remote Participation!
- Lightman: I did no such thing.
- Kureze: I mean, not you. The other you.
- Lightman: Are you off your meds, Victor?
- Kureze: Let me start over. Have you not been watching the Dunraven videos?
- Lightman: No.
- Kureze: Okay... where to start... ADA built a Remote Observation Chamber. And it
- looks just like the sketches you showed me.
- Lightman: How is that possible? We're still years away from that tech.
- Kureze: Oh, see. I buried the lede: the multiverse is real!
- Lightman: You've been saying that forever.
- Kureze: But we have proof now! There's a whole other world out there with
- different versions of all of us. And somehow ADA is the same in both of them.
- Lightman: An honest-to-God quantum computer. Fascinating. So you think, what...
- the me from the other world solved the Remote Participation problem... and ADA
- used that knowledge to build a Remote Observation Chamber here?
- Kureze: That's about the size of it.
- Lightman: Where can I find these Dunraven videos?
- Kureze: Lightman... you really need to get out of the lab once in a while.
- DO NOT RESTRANSMIT / TS / SECURE SHRED