Application Form 2019 Mission Days
Thank you for your interest in hosting an Ingress Mission Day in your city. Before applying, please read the official Mission Day guidelines carefully: https://tinyurl.com/y9rhkbpe
Please also be aware of the following:
- Filling out the application form does not guarantee you to be chosen as official Mission Day host and partner.
- Filling out multiple applications for the same city will not increase chances to be selected. (One application per person.)
- Niantic will conduct background checks for every POC (Point of Contact) candidate and reject your Mission Day proposal if TOS violations are detected.
- メールアドレス *
- First ENL POC Agent Name *
- First ENL POC Email Address *
- Second ENL POC Agent Name *
- Second ENL POC Email Address *
- First RES POC Agent Name *
- First RES POC Email Address *
- Second RES POC Agent Name *
- Second RES POC Email Address *
- In what city do you want to host a Mission Day? *
- In what country do you want to host a Mission Day? *
- In what region will your Mission Day take place *
EMEA - Europe, Middle east and Africa
APAC - Asia Pacific
- What is the desired theme of your Mission Day? *
Tourism & Sight Seeing
- Who is your partner for the this Mission Day? (If you already have one.)
- Why should we choose your city? *
Help us to understand why your city and country should be selected for the next Mission Day.
- Provide us a Mission Day Mission Overview *
Please provide us with a map which shows 12 highlights of your city, which you want to featured in your missions for this event. Place the link to this map below.
- XF Relationship in your city? *
Please share some links to xfaction events that you hosted in your city or describe in 100 to 400 words how the cross faction relationship in your city is like.
- How many players do you expect to attend the Mission Day? *
- Estimated the number of players that would come to your Mission Day.
- Do you have a specific date in mind for your Mission Day? *
Please share your proposed date for the Mission Day and we will try to accommodate your request. Please note: A Mission Day needs at least 2 months for preparation.
- Is your proposed date tied to or related to another event happening in your city? *
This includes big unrelated events that run at the same time, or Ingress Anomalys and events run by your Mission Day partner. Please give additional info about these events or just state that your proposal would be a stand-alone Mission Day.
- I am aware that I need a written approval from the Mission Day partner to use their logo and pictures for the Mission Badges. *
- I already have the written approval from the Mission Day partner. *
We currently do not have a partner
- I have carefully read the Ingress Mission Day Guideline *
MD guideline document: https://tinyurl.com/y9rhkbpe
- I am aware that Ingress OPS will run a background check on all Mission Day POCs to verify that they abide by the TOS. *