アスク・ミー・エニシング

アンドリュー・クルーグ
2018/03/05 22:10:47
2018年3月最初の月曜日だ。毎月のアスク・ミー・エニシングの日が来たってことさ。私に答えることのできない場合は専門のスタッフへ連絡するため、回答を開示するまで時間をいただくことに留意してくれ。

追記1:コメント機能を無効にしたよ。
追記2:質疑応答を
投稿したよ。早急の対応が必要な質問も幾つかあったが、今回の公開に尽力してくれた彼等のおかげだ。

Piotr Wieczorek
仕事の一環でアクションポイントを獲得したりといったプレイやオペレーション・ポータルリコンのポータル審査に時間を割くことはあるのでしょうか。
回答1
いいや、プレイすることは求められていないね。時間があればプレイしているが、それも大抵は週末のことさ。

Thomas Becker (DerNarf)
ヴァンガードに名簿はないのでしょうか。
回答2
現時点のヴァンガードは次のとおりさ。

AKITAINU
Azhreia
BeetlePie
BlueThug
Chibri
Cladija
DIEdoll
DocApe
Enunez
Fenyok
foxsway
Hellbl4zer
Hirotakes
Jencyberchic
LuDGeRBriNk
MandoMerc
Mm207a
Pinsinger
Renegades
TA1TOT
VanJeffery
Vardarf
Vorticity
Webwires

Viona Senke
トラステッド・レポーター制度に関して何かしらお答えいただけるでしょうか。主に、それはどういった制度で、彼等は何ができ何ができないのか、どういった活動を報告しているのか、といったことです。
回答3
トラステッド・レポーターはNIA OPSによる経歴審査に合格したうえでイングレス・ヘルプセンターにおいて迅速な状況報告を得られるグループであり、地域ごとに分散している。要するにチケット処理が最優先で行われる立場だ。それだけでしかない。チケットを審査することも閲覧することもできないし、NIA OPSと直接のやりとりを行うことも助言することもない。彼等は他の誰もと同じ形式で報告を行う。トラステッド・レポーターはヴァンガードではないし、全てのヴァンガードがトラステッド・レポーターというわけでもない。彼等はチケットの結果を閲覧できず、進捗状況を得ることはできる。トラステッド・レポーターには受け取った全ての連絡を報告する義務もないね。

Georg Schneider (jizza)
アノマリーのPOCへ就任できる人物と就任できない人物には数多くの誤解がありますが、NIA OPSは適格者と不適格者を明確にするリストを公表できないでしょうか。理由もわからず就任を拒絶するのではなくより良いコミュニケーションを図る方がうまくいくことでしょう。
回答4
良い提案だね、話し合ってみよう。

Luuk Hüttig
ミッションデイやNL1331イベントがそうであるようにアノマリーでも参加することでメダルを授与してはどうでしょうか。
回答5
悪い考えではない。少しばかり議論を交わしてみたよ。

Clash with PG
映画館を申請して許可されるでしょうか。
回答6
ポータルの申請基準を満たしていればね。

Sean Anderson
どうして不適切なポータルを削除するのにスキャナーを介してのみで証拠不足による拒否を求め、削除に証拠提示を行わなければならないのでしょうか。ですが、ひとりのエージェントが数多くの申し立てを行っても利用制限されるばかりで、証拠もなく「報われない」回答で訴えが締め切られてしまうのでしょうか。
回答7
全く異なる二つの無関係な質問だね。ひとつは利用規約に反することだし、もうひとつはポータル申請基準の話だ。

Vitor Hakme
ヴァンガード制度へ新たなアンバサダーを増員するのはいつ頃のことでしょうか。
回答8
おそらくは年末近くになるだろう。

Kris Bird
モンテ・クリストは人類史上最も美味なるサンドイッチなのでしょうか、それとも文明を心臓病で荒廃させるために地球へ送り込まれたシェイパーの兵器なのでしょうか。
回答9
私にはわからないが、ケンタッキー・ほっとブラウンはそれに匹敵するやもしれないね。

James Nelson
新たな「NL-1331 Meetups」メダルにはNL-PRIMEも含まれるのでしょうか、それともそれ以外の車両のみでしょうか。私自身は後者と考えていますが、確証を得たいのです。
回答10
NL-PRIMEはNL-1331 meetup へ「1」計上するよ。何度搭乗しても構わないが、計上されるのは1度限りだ。

Flurin Noller (Micky)
どの日程が同じシリーズに属するか教えていただけるでしょうか。また、都市ごとのプライマリ、サテライト、それ以外の別をお教えいただけるでしょうか。
回答11
どの日程がどのシリーズに属するかと一年全体の流れは4月の初めに開示されると聞いているよ。イベントページの一覧で黄色に表示されているのがプライマリだよ。

martijn back
新たな「NL-1331 meetup」メダルは私にとって到底現実的な期間でオニキスへ到達できるものではないようです。従来よりNL1331車両が増えるのでしょうか。数量的試算は行われたのでしょうか。オニキスの獲得は現実的なものとなるのでしょうか。
回答12
このメダルはNL1331の価値期間をいたずらに縮めないよう設計されている。別の「NL1331」メダルを用意する見込みはなく、それを念頭に設計されたんだ。

Joris Huijs
随分と早々にアノマリーの日程が発表され、これには感謝するばかりです。あなたはどの街へ赴く心づもりでしょうか。是非とも欧州であなたを歓迎したいと考えています!
回答13
どこへ赴くことになるかはまだわからないな。

Anton Mu (iTrack)
ドイツの天候は安心するにままならぬものですが、雨天の際にシュロス・カルテンベルクでどのようなことが計画されているかご存知でしょうか。プロジェクトはどこで設営されるのでしょうか。
回答14
風雨を避けられる場所は非常に少ないと聞いているよ、設営に際しては耐水仕様をお奨めするね。

Sven W (P2063)
10月20日のアノマリーはプライマリーなのでしょうか。フランクフルトは大規模なものになると思えるのです。
回答15
10月20日にプライマリーはないね。

Florian Müller (keibertz)
2ヶ月前のDFに対する大規模なアカウント使用制限からエンライテンドでも少なくとも2名のエージェントが依然として制限を被ったままとなっていることをご存知でしょうか。
回答16
把握していてNIA OPSへのフォローアップもしているよ。我々が互いに同じエージェントのことを言っているのであれば、この回答を行う頃には解決に向かっているかもしれないね。

Mati JZ
3月のイベントに関して何か新たな情報はあるでしょうか。発表された福岡でのシャード戦のみでしょうか。
回答17
3月のイベントに関して開示されてあるべき情報は公表されているよ。

Gene C
アジア大洋州地域のコミュニティマネージャーとして山崎冨美さんが参加されましたが、今後彼女がアスク・ミー・エニシングを担当される機会もあるのでしょうか。無論彼女の仕事が落ちついてからで構いませんが。
回答18
彼女なりの形でアスク・ミー・エニシングへ取り組むことに関して我々は既にやりとりしたよ。彼女は日本に在住していて日本語の読み書きができるからね、私にはやりとりできない人々へ手を差し伸べてくれることだろう。

Martin Zehetmayer (Angrox)
アノマリーへ都市が選定される際には両陣営に可能かを問い合わせるのでしょうか、あるいは一方の陣営や最初に連絡をとった人物が受け入れるのみで構わないのでしょうか。
回答19
ナイアンティックでは都市選定後に両陣営のエージェントと相談するよ。

Tiernan Messmer
イングレスプライムも佳境を迎えていますが、不具合報告に公開バグトラッカーといったものを扱う考えはあるでしょうか。
回答20
フィードバック収集に相応しい仕組みを検討しているところだね。

Florian Müller (keibertz)
DFとRIOTに対する大規模なアカウント使用制限から8週間が過ぎたものの、その第2波は発生していません。
回答21
処理と調査を終えていないと聞いているよ。

Ruin Dig
建物や構造物のポータルが再建若しくは解体された場合、そのポータルは削除すべきでしょうか。再建されたものをポータルとして維持していくことには歴史的価値があるように思えるのです。
回答22
NIA OPSによれば「当初のポータルと新しいポータルとが結び付かないのであれば、それは削除申請すべき」とのことだ。

Sebastien H. (Khatre)
ポータルリコンで拒否する際には全ての審査基準に対する評価記載を義務化できないでしょうか。そうすれば、拙速な星1の評価を減らすことができるでしょう。
回答23
このフィードバックをポータルリコン・チームへ伝えたよ。

Josh M (MxRubix)
アノマリーのPOCへ選定された場合にはイベントの実施を容易にするためにどのようなものを提供するのでしょうか。
回答24
POCの提供する最たるものはその地域に関する知識だ。もちろん彼等は重要な情報の展開にも協力してくれるね。

Dewald Noeth
アフリカ大陸がアノマリーの開催候補に挙げられなかったのにはどういった理由があるのでしょうか。
回答25
悪気があってのことではないのは確かだろう。この件はイベントチームへ伝えておこう、感謝するよ。

Ca Shi
6種類から10種類あるいはそれ以上のグリフを記憶しなければならない期間限定のグリフイベントを開催してはどうでしょうか。グリフの数を通常の2倍で2種類、4種類、6種類、8種類、10種類としてみてはどうでしょう。
回答26
面白いかもしれないね。

Clash with PG
どうしてナイアンティックはイングレスのスペシャルイベントでインドを除外するのでしょうか。インドで行われるスペシャルイベントはアノマリーとミッションデイだけで、どうしてNL1331はインドを訪れなかったのでしょうか。
回答27
イーサンと話したところ、彼は「ロードマップにある」と言っていたよ。我々はNL1331を新たな地域へと拡大させ続けている。インドでの運転も修得しなきゃならないね。外国人にとってはゾクゾクさせる体験になると教えられたよ。

Christian HulkSimpson
ポータルリコンに取り組みたいものの、3ヶ月前に私の評価は僅か一日の内にグレートからプアへと落ち込んでしまいました。
回答28
よくある質問では「ポータルリコンを濫用していると判定された場合には評価が低下する可能性があります。スコアがプアとなっている場合は、ポータル審査基準に沿った評価方法を見直してください」とあるね。

Oscar Fuentes
審査されぬまま忘れ去られたポータル候補の状況に新たな情報はあるでしょうか。既に何の回答も得られぬまま半年が過ぎ、少々苛立っているのです。
回答29
幾つかの手続きを経てポータルリコンを機能改善させることはお伝えしたが、我々はその手続きを進めているところだ。全てを終えるにはまだまだ時間を要すだろう。

数一(IloveMATH)
インベスティゲイト・イングレスは2018年02月16日付けの投稿を最後に途絶えてしまっていますが、シャポーはどこへ行ってしまったのでしょうか。知りすぎたが故にシェイパーあるいはナジアに殺害されてしまったのでしょうか。私たちは彼の不在を非常に寂しく思っています!
回答30
彼に連絡を試みたが、応答はない。私も寂しいし不安は増すばかりだ。

Sascha Kruszka (TinyDragon)
ケーキモッド」で内部的な情報が開示されてしまっていますが、次のような疑念があります。

  1. ナイアンティックはこの「ツール」を把握していると指摘されていますが、何のフィードバックも得てこなかったのでしょうか、問題を認識していないのでしょうか。
  2. このツール使用は不正行為、ゲーム内における不当な優位性と考えられるものでしょうか。そして利用規約に反するものなのでしょうか。
  3. ナイアンティックでこのツールの利用者を特定することはできるのでしょうか。
  4. 「ISTKit」「Ganess」「cakemod」といったツールに対してナイアンティックはどのような姿勢で臨んでいるのでしょうか。
  5. 「cakemod」の使用者にはかつて他のツール使用で名前の挙がり、「drunkenfrog」といったツールの使用で利用制限を受けた者たちもいますが、そういったエージェントに対して次はどのような対処をするのでしょうか。

回答31
NIA OPSおよびプロダクトチームと話したよ。彼等からの回答では、幾つかのツールやグループについて直接報告を受けているが、対処に動くにはデータが充分ではないとのことだ。情報公開には広範な情報が挙げられているが、ひとたび情報公開すれば、我々のデータ収集や調査が困難となってしまう。我々は個人の情報を公開することには後ろ向きだ。個人情報の追加公開には応じられない。利用規約に反するツールは認められないし、利用規約違反の判明したプレイヤーにはそれに応じた対処が行われるだろう。どのような事案であれ、様々な要因で対処にかかる時間はかわってくるものだよ。

santosh kumar (ROBOSTAR)
ここインドのハイデラバードでポータルリコンに取り組むのは片方の陣営のみで、千件以上の未処理候補が溜まっていっています。このような膨大な未処理件数の蓄積は重複申請を誘引するものであり、おそらくは我々のポータルリコン・レーティングにも影響を及ぼし得るものです。このような状況への対処を計画されているでしょうか。
回答32
ポータルリコン・チームによれば「ポータルリコンへの参加がない地域のポータル候補を割り当てる頻度し始めたところで、時間はかかるが参加の少ない地域へ確実に寄与していくはず」とのことだ。

Marco Carpio
今年から来年初めまでのアノマリーに関する日程が公表されましたが、そのシリーズ名称に関する情報はあるでしょうか。どのようにグループ分けされるのでしょうか。
回答33
今後その情報を公表する日がくる、全てはまもなく明らかとなるよ。

Alexander Kirwin
バースタ-といったゲーム内アイテムのストア販売を何か計画されているでしょうか。
回答34
コミュニケーションパネル上でそういった宣伝を発見すれば、今後も利用制限しそのメッセージをブロックしていくよ。

Kevin Saez
コミュニティを蝕む毒に関してその問題を指摘する文書をどこへ送付すればよいでしょうか。
回答35
気兼ねなく私へ送ってくれ。

Sigurd Sandve
過去にポータルの削除された場所の直近、若しくは半径5百メートル範囲内、若しくはグーグルのジオメトリライブラリ「S2 Library」内では新たなポータルの出現が抑制されているとの調査結果もありますが、これが事実かご存知でしょうか。
回答36
ポータルリコン・チームによれば「サービス改善のためにシステムの変更とアップグレードに取り組んでおり、今ある機能が明日もそうとは限らない」とのことだ。

Mike Jone
どのような天候であっても昼夜を問わず、猫たちはしばしば何時間も家をあけることに気づきました。更に調査していくと、猫たちは半径2マイル範囲内、多くの場合自ら通った道を横断して移動し、ランダムに数分間の停止を繰り返していました。ナイアンティックではどの程度のエージェントが猫なのか統計情報はあるでしょうか。
回答37
今のところその猫たちからは何のコメントもないし、その数を聞き伝えようとも思わない。奴等は卑こそこそとしているんだよ、忍者のようにね。

Miguel Velasco
反対票を投じた候補がポータル承認されれば私の評価は低下するのでしょうが、削除申請して承認されれば私の評価は上昇するのでしょうか。結局のところは私が正しく、ポータルに相応しくはなかったのですから。
回答39
アピール・コミュニティにポータルリコンとの関連性はないよ。

Ha sea
私の審査するポータル候補は8割が承認とも拒絶とも判断のつかぬもので、評価はグッドとプアを9度以上にわたって行き来しています。星2と評価しておけばそれが承認された場合には評価が一致したものと扱われ、拒絶されたとしてもプアとなることはないと耳にしましたが、それは事実なのでしょうか。
回答40
我々にコメントできるものではないな。ガイドラインに従って審査することが最善だよ。

Nate (StallionMang)
ディスクゴルフ・コースの承認基準はどのようになっているのでしょうか。思うに、個別のホールでなく全ホールを指しての申請であれば承認されるべきです。ゴルフコースの審査基準を準用して拒絶とするエージェントもいるようですが、私には不当に思えるのです。思うにディスクゴルフはプレイヤーに歩き運動することを奨励する公共空間に該当するものです。課題があるとすれば、多くのコースでコース全体を示す看板が設置されていないことでしょう。例を挙げると、私は最初のホールにあるティーサインでポータル申請し、説明文にはコース全体について記述しました。このコースは公共の公園内に設置されたもので誰でも事由に遊ぶことができますが、申請は却下されています。ポータルリコンでディスクゴルフをどのように扱うべきか正式な見解はあるでしょうか。
回答41
NIA OPSによれば「コース上のホールマーカーといったものは却下されるべきものだ。カフェやクラブといったエージェントが座って歓談するような場にあるのであれば承認され得るが、公園にあるのであれば公園内のゴルフコースではなく公園の看板で申請してほしい」とのことだよ。

Sergio SerroZelerny
ブリュージュからキットを郵送してくれるようフォーム記入しましたが、それ以来ナイアンティックから何の連絡もありません。回答もなくサポートも終了されてしまいます。代金を支払ったキットをどのようにして入手できるのでしょうか。
回答42
本来は個々のケースに対応はしないのだが、テレグラムで私宛に連絡してくれ。できることがあるか確認してみよう。

Richard Doni
調査や背景となる物語を実際のゲームにもっと結びつけることはできるでしょうか。シャポーのような人物が週に1度、若しくは月に1度の頻度でインベスティゲイターとアスク・ミー・エニシングのようなやりとりをしてもらえないでしょうか。
回答43
次にシャポーと逢う機会があれば、そのことを伝えておくよ。

Bernard Sadaka (YRAR)
イングレスの統計情報に関心があるのですが、世界規模のレベル帯や月毎、週毎といった期間で入手できないものでしょうか。

  • エージェントの総数
  • アクティブ・エージェントの総数(スキャナー上)
  • 利用制限を受けたエージェントの総数(種別をマルチアカウント、スプーファー、その他に分類)散布図は利用制限の
  • パターンを得るのに役立つ
  • 新規エージェントの総数

回答44
正直なところ、こういった情報が公開されることはないんじゃないかな。

Matthew Smiles
ファーストサタデーの将来計画についてお教えいただけないでしょうか。
回答45
じっくりと詳細な計画を練る時間が持てていなかったのだが、ナイアンティックからのサポート充実やファーストサタデーの階層型メダル、商品キットの配付を行いたいものだね。

kian yian
ミッションアイコンについて質問させていただきます。アニメ「ご注文はうさぎですか?」のファンアート製作に承諾を得ましたが、それをミッションアイコンとして申請すると「ミッションアイコンとして申請すると著作権表記のある文字や画像、映画のポスターやアニメ、ゲームのキャラクターはミッション画像として認められないため、使用することはできない」との回答がありました。そこでミッション申請基準を読んだところ、アニメなどに関する事項はどこにも記載がありません。ミッション申請基準を改訂すべきなのかファンアートの使用をお認めいただけるかを教えていただけないでしょうか。
回答46
NIA OPSへ確認を依頼したところ「ミッションメダルと題名、説明文、経由地点に関連性がないことで却下された可能性もあり、関連性があるのであれば説明文を訂正することが再申請に役立つだろう」とのことだったよ。

Matthew Smiles
ミッションやバナーミッションのポータルが削除されてしまい、製作者も辞めてしまっている場合にはこのミッションやバナーミッションをどのようにして変更し達成することができるのでしょうか。
回答47
NIA OPSによれば「我々が製作者に替わって変更を加えることはない」とのことだ。

Vytautas Klisonis (Iceever)
不適切なポータルについて古くからある疑問なのですが、私たちの街には幾つかそういった疑わしきもの、ポータル写真では屋内の家具であったり何年も前に売れてしまった彫刻、とっくの昔に消えてしまった芸術家による落書きなんてものが掲載された郊外の家具店があります。こういったポータルには歴史的価値も視覚的価値もなく、他のどのような価値もありません。こういった無価値なポータルを街から削除したいのですが、その報告にその場からの写真追加やその場を収めたユーチューブの映像といった情報を追加できないでしょうか。いずれにせよ、より多くの情報を提供できるようになるでしょう。
回答48
NIA OPSはそういったポータルをスキャナー上から報告することを推奨しているね。最初の報告が却下された場合は、必要に応じてアピール・コミュニティで追加の情報を提示してほしい。

うなぎラーメン(unagiramen, ENL)
来月に福岡でミッションデイに行われるフェスティバルをたのしみにしていますが、過去のフラッシュシャードから変更はあるのでしょうか。
回答49
ゲームマスターへ賄賂を贈って秘密を漏らすよう仕向けたんだが、彼等が言うには適切な時期に全ては明らかにされるとのことだったよ。

Juan Matias
まずはこの素晴らしいアスク・ミー・エニシングへ感謝いたします。過去に直面し本当に不公平と感じた出来事について質問させていただきます。ここ数ヶ月で数多くのバナーミッションを製作したエージェントがいたのですが、対立陣営がプレイしていたところ、そのエージェントはミッションを非公開にして何もさせようとはしませんでした。極めて公正に欠け、偏見に満ちた行為ですが、このような行為に対して何かしら対処していただけないでしょうか。例えば公開済みのミッションを非公開とするにあたって48時間の猶予を設けては如何でしょうか。他にも手段はあるでしょう。同種の行動が再び行われることを避ける手段です。ミッションやバナーミッションは作成されれば誰もが陣営に係わらず等しく愉しめるものであるべきです。
回答50
どうしてそのようなことが起きたか関係者全員と話してみないことには判断し難いね。だが、提案は伝えておいたよ。悪くない提案だ。もっと検討すべきだが、何かしらはできるだろう。

Adam
1年以上を経たプレイヤーが1年未満のプレイヤーに比べて大きな優位性があるバランス問題を把握しているでしょうか。エイダやジャービス、量子カプセルの出現率が低下した今、長期に活動してきたプレイヤーは量子カプセルを複数所持しエイダやジャービスを多数温存していますが、1年未満のプレイヤーは最早同じように入手することは叶いません。
回答51
イングレスの本質はチーム戦であり、1対1の状況下ではアイテムが少ないかもしれないが、共に遊びアイテムを譲り合うことができるよ。

Ratoo Li
米国内、そして世界中の欺瞞情報が影響を及ぼしています。イングレスコミュニティでは古参のプレイヤーが対立陣営エージェントの不適切な行動を確証もないことや噂、人伝の話を誇らしげに新人プレイヤーへ説いています。このようなプレイヤー関係へ多大な影響を及ぼし得る問題をどうお考えでしょうか。
回答52
作り話をどう考えるかを訊ねているのかな?悪いことだね、他に言いようがないよ。

Racletto Allegra
よくある質問に「コードネームの変更は、誤って本名やアクティベーションコードを入力した場合にのみ許可される」「プレイヤーは一人あたり1度に限り陣営変更が許可される」とあるにもかかわらず、幾度もコードネーム変更が許可されているのはどうしてでしょうか。
回答53
NIA OPSによれば「コードネーム変更には例外事項の発生する場合もある」とのことだ。

Ryan Diebel
選別的な攻撃通知の利点と実現可能性をどのようにお考えでしょうか。例を挙げると、攻撃通知を受け取るポータルを2箇所選択し、大半のポータルは停止させるといった扱いです。
回答54
可能かはわからない。全ての攻撃通知を確認するバックエンド処理を行うにはメリットが少ないんじゃないかな。

U. Pafus (UPafus)
リサイクルメダルなんてものではなく、イングレスプライムでは出力されるアイテムに閾値を設定できるようにしてもらえないでしょうか。
回答55
煩わしいことはよくわかるが、限られたインベントリとその管理はプレイヤー自身に優先順位を判断させるためのゲームメカニックだ。アイテムをフィルタリングすることでリサイクルを簡単に行えるような機能が開発されるんじゃないかな。煩わしいのは確かだが存在すべきものでもある、というのが私の意見さ。

Michael Koopman
レディットからですが、次回のエージェント・オリンピアードをツイッチやニコニコ生放送でなく、ユーチューブでライブストリーミングしてもらえないでしょうか。
回答56
日本でエージェント・オリンピアードが開催されるのであれば、そうはいかないだろうな。過去に開催された日本ではニコニコ生放送が最も人気あるストリーミング・サービスだし、スポンサーでもあり、ストリーミング・パッケージを提供してくれたはずだ。彼等は日本でイングレスのイベントを長年にわたって支援してくれているパートナーなんだよ。

Josh Stock
どうして2019年05月までの全アノマリーを公表しておきながら、4週間後に迫る福岡で行われるアノマリーを1週間遅れて発表したかがわかりません。はっきりさせていただけるでしょうか。これから来年5月までに「予告されていない」アノマリーは他にあるでしょうか。
回答57
いい質問だ。アノマリーという言葉が混乱の原因であり、語彙不足に思えるね。福岡でのイベントはアノマラスイベントの発生という意味ではアノマリーだ。だが、プライマリやセカンダリー、サテライトといった区分のものではない。現在発生しているダークエックスエム・イベントの一部として採点されるが、参加者には今後開催されるマグナスイベントへの参加と同じメダルが配付される。福岡のイベントを表現するには別の言葉にすべきだね。もっと他にあるだろうか、他にプライマリーやセカンダリーのイベントが発生するかということであれば、ないね。

Houssam Eltouny (DARKoo7)
ドバイで何か行われるでしょうか。中東地域でイベントを開催するのであれば最適な街です。イングレス史において中東では2度しかミッションデイが行われていませんが、そのひとつが2016年12月のドバイです。
回答58
伝えておいたよ。

Gerald Wolf
ポータルリコンにおいて、定められたルールに固執せず独自のルールを用いていることを公然と認めているエージェントが増加しており、エージェント間や陣営間の偏見が指摘される頻度も増えていっています。このような混乱がいつどのようにして改善されるかお教えください。
回答59
ポータルリコンへの変更と調整が行われると聞いているよ。私からはそれしか言うことはできないな。

Rebekah Rogge
私たちの地域には新たなポータルを阻止するためだけにあらゆるポータル申請へ係わっている人々がいるようです。彼等はただゲームを台無しにするためだけにポケモンGOでは人気のジムとなっているポータルに削除申請も行っています。このような行為への対策に取り組んでいるのでしょうか。
回答60
NIA OPSによれば「不適切なポータルへの削除申請はその基準を満たさない限りはポータルへ影響を及ぼさない」とのことだ。

Brian Aydemir (Toxoplasmolly)
数ヶ月前に #WhatDoesIngressMeanToMe が行われましたが、その精神を踏まえイングレスはナイアンティックにとってどのような意味があるのでしょうか。ビジネスとしてでしょうか、それとも創造的取り組みとしてでしょうか。
回答61
素晴らしい質問だ、私に言うことができるのは、聞いたことや事実と思えることに限られるし、網羅的でも詳細でもないかもしれない。イングレスはナイアンティックにとって極めて中核的な存在だ。全てではないにせよ、企業としての将来目標と使命を著したものだね。従来とは異なるゲーム体験を可能とした製品だ。声高に実態を思い描こうとする者たちもいるが、イングレスはナイアンティックにとって極めて戦略的価値の高い存在なんだ。我々が保有し、100%の知的財産を持つ唯一の存在だからね。イングレスがあるからこそ我々はいろいろと行うことができ、ゲームジャンルを押し広げることができるんだ。ゲームプレイと創造性の双方で、他の作品とは異なる可能性があるのがイングレスさ。イングレスはどこへもいなくなりはしないんだよ。

Bob Tomas
NL1331キットやアノマリーのレアキット、ベリーレアキットは今後ユニオンペイやアイルペイ、ウィチャットペイといった支払い方法に対応するでしょうか。中国では大半の人々がユニオンペイ・カードを所持しているもののビザカードやマスターカードは普及しておらず、有料キットの購入が難しいのです。
回答62
近い将来に変更されるとは思わないな。あらゆる業者がそうであるように、我々も支払処理業者の対応する支払い方法に制限されているからね。

Chibi Okamiko
順調であることを願っています。さて、イベントに関する質問なのですが、私の地元ではここ数年にわたってクロスファクションで主催しています。オハイオ州デイトンではクロスファクションで実施したスターバーストがコミュニティ形成に寄与しました。今年はこれまで以上に必要と感じていますし、デイトンへ還元したいとも考えています。地元の慈善団体の資金を得るためのくじ引きを開催しようと検討しており、今のところ最も有力なのは課程内暴力の被害者とその子女への支援と情報提供を行っているアルテミス・ハウスです。商品に代えてスターバーストを破壊することを考えているのですが、これにはメンバー内から許可されるか懸念があがっています。どうかご教示いただけないでしょうか。
回答63
グローバルコミュニティ・マネージャーの立場で、物事は単純ではなく何かしらの規約に反しているかを答えることはできない。だが、グローバルコミュニティ・マネージャーとしてこの提案を大いに支持するよ。このような取り組みに懲罰的な対応は行われないし、是非とも進めるべきだと喜んで言おう。ルールに例外は付き物だ。こういった精神には途方もなき価値があるよ。

Laurent "X6996 2018年にイングレスで個人的にどういった目標を掲げているかお教えいただけるでしょうか。
回答64 レベル16へ到達したいものだね。だが、まだまだアクセスポイントを稼がなくちゃならないよ。

Xine Lgt
私はポータルアピールに「トラステッド・エージェント」型の制度導入を望んでいました。ポータルの編集申請が承認されなかった場合にその地域のトラステッド・エージェントが追加情報を提供すれば、ナイアンティックも確信をもって申請のあったポータルに変更を行うことができるでしょう。例を挙げると、既に存在しない彫像の削除申請があった場合、トラステッド・エージェントがその場へ赴き、新たな写真や映像を提供することもできるでしょう。
回答65
そのような制度は、それ以外のエージェントのことは信頼しないことを示唆するものだな。NIA OPSによれば「誰もが追加情報を提供でき、主張とそのコメントの双方を考慮のうえ審査している」とのことだ。

Hsinergy
NIA OPSに関して質問があるのですが、その活動が効果的かどうかを判断する管理基準といったものがあるのであれば、開示してもらえないでしょうか。サポートチケットは充分な配慮もなく終了されていると認識されていますが、管理の枠組みがあるのであればエージェントがNIA OPSの調査に対してフィードバックを行う手段は用意されているのでしょうか、そのフィードバックは独立した管理部署で審査されているのでしょうか。
回答66
NIA OPSはサポートチケットの終了問題の修正を近々投稿するよ。フィードバックの提供に関しては、提出のあった全てのサポートチケットで顧客満足度調査が行われるべきだね。諸君の想いを反映させるためにも回答してほしい。

Ashley (TrinityPrincess)
ミッションの一覧で達成状況の有無を表示できるようにしてもらえないでしょうか。
回答67
個人的にはその機能へ大いに賛同するよ。

Colin Jones (Ponder - FUHA)
イングレスプライムがバックエンドを含めて実装された暁には、公式サイト上といったスキャナー外でインベントリへアクセスする手段は提供されるでしょうか。そうなれば、ポータルキーの管理も非常に容易となるでしょう。
回答68
今の時点で答えを得ることはできなかったよ。素晴らしい提案かもしれないが、悪用も憂慮するね。別のエージェントのインベントリ詳細を得ようと改竄を施す者もでてくるかもしれず、そういったことも考慮していかなければならない。

James Hands
私たちの街では最近になって26のミッション画像が削除され、デフォルトの画像へ差し替えられました。いずれも製作者の作成したもので、白地にチリペッパーをアルファベットに見立てたものでした。これには何の説明もなく、そのミッションでプロフィール上に不快なメッセージを作成していたためではないかと憶測するしかありませんが、メッセージ作成に用いられたことで製作者を罰することは公正と言えるのでしょうか。
回答69
NIA OPSからの回答が間に合わなかったため私自身の考えとなるが、悪意を以て利用されたものがあれば、それを調査することは正しい考えだろう。

DarthMewtwo
シアトルで運営されているようなウェブサイトはコミュニティ精神に沿ったものとお考えでしょうか。
回答70
実に狭量で幼稚だな。とてもゲーム精神に沿うとは思えないね。

Matt Cathey
ナイアンティックとして、出入口のロックゲートのあるなしに係わらず駐車場への営業時間外立入は「不法侵入」規則に該当するとお考えでしょうか。例として午前10時から午後5時まで開放されている公園があるとしましょう。駐車場へ入り車から降りることなく通りからは届かないポータルを破壊したエージェントがいます。多くのエージェントは営業時間外に車外へ出ないことがある種の「セーフティネット」となり、不正行為とはならないと考えているのです。
回答71
NIA OPSからの回答は間に合わなかったが、私は駐車場というのは私有財産だよ、少なくとも合衆国内ではね。だが、全ての公園で駐車場の開放時間が同じというわけでもないし、附随した場所にあるわけでもない。だから、現地の法令や掲示された時間を遵守する以上の包括的な回答をすることは本当に難しいよ。

Matt Cathey
個人的に申請したポータル候補の承認と却下でポータルリコンの評価は行われているのでしょうか、あるいは審査したポータル候補でのみ評価されているのでしょうか。
回答72
NIA OPSによれば「申請した候補ではなく、審査した候補で評価される」とのことだ。

Thibasch (Thibasch)
陣営に固有のグリフシーケンスはあるのでしょうか。他方の陣営では出現しないシーケンスはあるのでしょうか。
回答73
陣営に固有のグリフシーケンスはないよ。

AndreSt1989
POCはどのようにして選出され、どういった権能があるのでしょうか。POCと地元のリーダーとにどのような違いがあるのでしょうか。
回答74
アノマリーやイベントのPOCが現地のリーダーとは限らない。誰がPOCでなくてはならないといった要件はなく、あるのはPOCとはなれない人物に関する規則のみだ。POCの選出方法については都市ごとに異なれば国ごとにも異なる場合もあるが、最終的には現地の人々とナイアンティックとが協議し、POCとなる人物の情報がナイアンティックへ提供される。その権能は現地情報をナイアンティックへ提供することと、ミッションデイのチェックイン情報やリモート・リチャージャー情報などを管理・提供することにあるね。

O S
NIA OPS の推奨する星5の評価に該当するにも関わらず却下された申請をアピール・コミュニティで再審請求することをどうお考えでしょうか。ポータルリコンの審査で推奨事項に従わず個人の見解で判断することを非常に苛立たしく感じているのです。
回答75
質問に感謝するよ、内々に検討を始め、何か対処しようと計画に取り組んでいるよ。

Racletto Allegra
以前にスクレイピングを報告するよう言われていましたが、不正行為の報告にはマルチアカウントやアカウントの共有、売買、スプーフィングといったものしかなく、スクレイピングの報告には何を選択すれば良いのでしょうか。
回答76
今のところは不適切な行動の「その他」で報告できるよ。

Andreas Riegel (Camokater)
車両に制限はあるのでしょうか。イングレスでプレイできる車両を明確にしなければなりません。自動車やボートといった地表面の車両に限られるのかヘリコプターや飛行機、それ以外のジャイロコプターや気球、超軽量動力機、パラシュートといった航空機の使用も許されるのでしょうか。
回答77
速度制限があるのだから、どのような行動であっても許容されると思うね。

Mayra Lucía de Fátima Chepe Ballena
私はキャラクターメダル付きのアノマリーパックを幾つか所有していますが、全てのオニキスメダルを獲得するまでスキャナー上への適用を留まっています。しかし、イングレスプライムの実装後にそういった過去のパスコードが使用できるかがわかりません。今のうちに使用すべきなのでしょうか、あるいはイングレスプライムでも適用できるのでしょうか。
回答78
いい質問だ。しかし、残念なことにはっきりした回答を得ることはできなかった。来月にもう一度訊ねてくれれば、それまでに回答が得られたかがわかるだろうね。

Golstaff
アプリ内で不正行為を報告できるようになればいいですね。ワールド・オブ・ウォークラフトではできていることです。不正行為をしたプレイヤー名を右クリックし、クライアント上からサポートチケットを発行することができ、スパムやハラスメントを簡単に報告するのに助かりました。より合理化された報告とサポートの仕組みは進められているのでしょうか。
回答79
来年にかけてイングレスプライムへ実装される新機能の全てを把握できているわけではないが、いいアイデアだと思うし、伝えておくよ。

Terri Sanders
ファーストサタデーの成功を受けてミッションデイに申請しようとしており、イギリス全土のビデオゲーム・フェスティバルに併せることができるかもしれないとわかりました。仮に実現できるとすれば、ナイアンティックで誰かビデオゲーム・フェスティバルへの参加に関心を示していただけるでしょうか。どのようにして打診すれば良いのでしょうか。
回答80
私が出席できるかはわからないが、情報提供して誰か関心を示さないか聞いてみることはできるよ。

Brent Hollett (Perringaiden)
ウルトラストライクのカードには「ベリーコモン」と記載されていますが、コモン・シールドなどと比べて然程一般的とは思えません。最近では購入されたアイテムを元に大量のイージス・シールドが複製されていますが、アメリカ合衆国内のアイテム出現率を再考いただけないでしょうか。提案としては、バースター出現率の1/4程度、バースター100発に対してウルトラストライク25発とすることです。
回答81
伝えておくよ。

Mathilde Poussin (Brunissende)
現地のプレイヤー数に関わりなく特定地域で申請できるバナーミッションやミッションの数に制限はあるのでしょうか。
回答82
私は知らないな。

Joseph Ayers (JoeSpaz)
相手陣営のエージェントの後をつけまわすことをどうお考えでしょうか。この問題は利用規約でどのように該当するのでしょうか。
回答83
イングレスの利用規約には「お客様は、本サービスの他のユーザー及びお客様の本サービスの利用に伴いコミュニケーション若しくは交流するその他の者とのオンライン又はオフラインでのコミュニケーション及び交流に関するすべてのリスクを負うものとします」とあるね。

Mustafa Said
イングレスプライムの実装前後にイングレスレポートを再開させる予定はあるでしょうか。
回答84
私は知らないし、回答を得ることもできなかったよ。

Joseph Ayers (JoeSpaz)
改めて所有者によるポータル削除要望についてですが、所有者がポータル削除を要望する場合にはどこへ書き込むべきでしょうか。
回答85
NIA OPSによればヘルプセンターだ。イングレスのアカウントは不要だよ。

Nikita Korolev NikaKor
南米のパイティティやアルティメットで独自にアノマリーを行おうとした場合にナイアンティックから正式なサポートを得ることができるでしょうか。例を挙げると、特別なシャードの生成や結果計測ツールを作成してもらえるでしょうか。公式サイトのライブイベントにある「コミュニティイベント」とはこういったもののために用意されているのではないでしょうか。その答えを是非いただきたいのです。
回答86
実に興味深い質問だ。サポートの仕方に依存することだろうが、シャードのサポートが実現できるとは思わないね。だが、頼むことは可能さ。計画を伝え、我々にどのような手助けが可能か検討するよ。

質問87
セカンドチャンス・プログラムの進捗はどうでしょうか。私たちの中にはこのプログラムへ申請しようと待ち続けている者もいるのです。
回答87
今のところ、これはお答えできるプログラムではなく、対処できない課題があることで実現可能性は低いよ。

Sebastien H. (Khatre)
ファーストサタデーがウィントレードと扱われず、利用規約に反しないとされるのはどうしてでしょうか。
回答88
端的に言えば、それがナイアンティックから正式に認可されたイベントだからだ。

ルール:

  1. 個々の状況については質問しないこと。私はチケットシステムへのアクセス権を有していないし、たとえアクセス出来たとしても公に答えることはできないからね。
  2. 過去のアスク・ミー・エニシングに目を通しておくこと。重複する質問は回答されない可能性が高いからね、双方が不満を感じてしまうことになるよ。
  3. ウィートンの法則に従うこと。挑発や暴言があればコメントは削除され、君はブロックされることになる。

ジョシュ・ストック整理した過去のアスク・ミー・エニシングの文書があるよ。

アスク・ミー・エニシングのグーグルプラス・コレクションもあるよ。

20170717_01.png

Andrew Krug
2018/03/05 22:10:47
It's the first Monday of March 2018. That means it's time for the monthly Ingress AMAs. Remember it may take me longer to answer your questions as I reach out to the experts if I can't provide an answer myself.

Edit 1: Disabling Comments
Edit 2: Posting Q&A


Q1: Piotr Wieczorek - I wonder do You, as a part of your job's duties, have to play Ingress for given amount of time (or given AP, etc.), or review some number of portals in OPR? :)
A1: No there isn't a requirement for a certain amount of play. I usually play when time allows. Mostly, that is on the weekends.

Q2: Thomas Becker (DerNarf) - Is the an actual list from the Vanguards?
A2: The current members of the Vanguards are:
AKITAINU
Azhreia
BeetlePie
BlueThug
Chibri
Cladija
DIEdoll
DocApe
Enunez
Fenyok
foxsway
Hellbl4zer
Hirotakes
Jencyberchic
LuDGeRBriNk
MandoMerc
Mm207a
Pinsinger
Renegades
TA1TOT
VanJeffery
Vardarf
Vorticity
Webwires

Q3: Viona Senke - I am wondering if you could shed some light on the TR program by any chance? Mainly, what it is, what TRs can and can't do, and what type of actions they report on.
A3: The Trusted Reporters are a group of people who passed a NIA OPS background check and have been given fast track status within the Ingress Help Center that are geographically dispersed. Meaning, their tickets jump to the top of the queue for processing. That's all there is to it. They cannot review or see tickets. They cannot communicate directly with NIA OPS or make recommendations. They use the same form as everyone else to report things. Trusted Reporters are not Vanguards and not all Vanguards are Trusted Reporters. They cannot see the resulting action taken on a ticket or are able to provide a status update of a ticket. TRs are not obligated to submit all reports received should people reach out to them.

Q4: Georg Schneider (jizza) - Dear Andrew, since there is a lot of misunderstanding who can be a POC for an anomaly or who not, why can't +NIA Ops release a list clarifying what makes you eligble and what not? Some better communication by Niantic would be nice instead of just kicking POCs without a clue.
A4: Good suggestion. Let me talk with them.

Q5: Luuk Hüttig - How do you think about a medal for the attended Anomalies (just like the MissionDay and NL1331 medal).
A5: That's not a bad idea. We've kicked this idea around a bit.

Q6: Clash with PG - Can we submit and accept cinema Halls?
A6: As long as they meet the portal criteria for submissions.

Q7: Sean Anderson - How come a report for an invalid portal needs to be submitted only through the scanner to be rejected for lack of evidence and appealed with further evidence to possibly get rid of it...... yet, one agent making a batch of reports about opposition assumed scraping leads to a ban, with NO evidence whatsoever and appeals are closed with a "tough luck" response?
A7: These are two different unrelated topics. One is about TOS violations and the other about Portal criteria.

Q8: Vitor Hakme - When will we have the addition of new ambassadors in the vanguard program?
A8: Probably closer to the end of the year.

Q9: Kris Bird - Is the Monte Cristo the most delicious sandwich ever created by humans or a Shaper weapon sent to Earth to destroy civilization through heart disease?
A9: I don't know. The Kentucky Hot Brown might rival it in terms of sandwiches.

Q10: James Nelson - Does the new "NL-1331 Meetups" medal include NL-PRIME, or just the smaller vehicles? I'm assuming it's the latter, but I want to be sure.
A10: NL-PRIME will count for one (1) NL-1331 meetup. It doesn't matter how many times you ride it, it will only count once.

Q11: Flurin Noller (Micky) - Can you tell us which dates belong together to a series? And can you state which of the sites will be primary/satellite or whatever?
A11: What dates belong to what series and how the entire year flows together I've been told will be released in the beginning of April. The sites listed in yellow on the http://ingress.com/events page are the primary sites.

Q12: martijn back - The New NL-1331 meetup badge seems to be impossible to me made Onyx in a reasonable period of time. Are there more NL-1331 vehicles coming? Is the ammount evaluated? Will it ever become possible to get it onyx :-)
A12: The badge is designed to last the life of NL1331. There will not be another NL1331 badge. It was designed with this in mind.

Q13: Joris Huijs - Good Morning Andrew, with the anomaly dates published so soon in advance (thanks a lot for that), have you made up your mind where you will be going? We would love to welcome you back in europe this year!
A13: I don't know where I'll be traveling to yet.

Q14: Anton Mu (iTrack) - since you can't trust the German weather, do you know if something is planned for the camp at Schloss Kaltenstein if it's raining? Where are the projects gonna be installed?
A14: I'm told that there is very limited covered space and would recommend creating something that is water resistant just in case.

Q15: Sven W (P2063) - What anomaly sites on October 20 are primaries? (i guess Frankfurt will be HUGE)
A15: There are no primaries on October 20th.

Q16: Florian Müller (keibertz) - Do you know that at least two ENL agents are still suspended after the DF suspend wave two month ago?
A16: I am aware of this and have followed up with NIA OPS. Assuming we are talking about the same Agents. By the time this is published there may be a resolution already.

Q17: Mati JZ: Any news about the XM event on March? Only the Shards game in Fukuoka has been announced.
A17: Information about the March event should be released by the time this is published.

Q18: Gene C - Since we've had +Fumi Yamazaki come on board as an APAC Community Manager, can/will we see her coming on board to assist on these or even run some AMAs from time to time (after she's a hit more settled in to things of course) +Andrew Krug
A18: We've already talked about her doing her own AMAs. Since she is located in Japan and writes/reads Japanese, she will be able to reach an audience that I cannot.

Q19: Martin Zehetmayer (Angrox) - When a city is chosen for an anomaly are both factions asked if this is ok or is it sufficient if only one faction/the first contact agrees to it?
A19: Niantic consults with the Agents from both factions after a city has been selected.

Q20: Tiernan Messmer - With Ingress Prime around the corner, have there been any thoughts around a public bug tracker or similar for reporting issues?
A20: We're looking at appropriate mechanisms to collect feedback from people as we value their input

Q21:Florian Müller (keibertz) - More than 8 Weeks after the DF and RIOT suspend wave no second suspend wave has happened.
A21: I am told that we are not done processing and investigating.

Q22: Ruin Dig - When portals with bulidings or architectures were rebuild or dismantled(not relocation), should be portals deleted? Keeping portals after rebuilt is worth for historical point, I think.
A22: NIA OPS says, unless there's something that ties back the new Portal to the original Portal, you should submit a Takedown request.

Q23: Sebastien H. (Khatre) - Could it be possible to make mandatory to answer all criterias when rejecting a portal on opr ? It would help to have less 1 star rush.
A23: I've passed this feedback on to the OPR team.

Q24: Josh M (MxRubix) - Good morning, Andrew. Once a person is chosen as an Anomaly point-of-contact, what kind of things can they provide Niantic that will make the job of running these events easier?
A24: The biggest thing that POCs provide is local knowledge of the city. They of course also help disseminate key information as well.

Q25: Dewald Noeth - Hi, any reason why the continent of Africa was overlooked as possible anomaly sites?
A25: I'm sure this wasn't done with malice intent. I'll bring this up to the event team though. Thanks for pointing it out.

Q26: Ca Shi - How you like the idea of a temporary glyphing event in which 6-10 (or more) glyphs needs to be memorised? So maybe just double the amount of glyphs to 2/4/6/8/10 :)
A26: Could be interesting.

Q27: Clash with PG - Why Ninatic neglect INDIA from special events of ingress?Only Anomaly and mission day are the only special event happens in INDIA. Why NL-1331 never comes in INDIA?
A27: In talking with Ethan, he says it is on the roadmap. We continue to expand into new regions with NL1331 all the time. We also need to learn how to drive in India as well. I've been told that can be a hair raising experience for foreigners.

Q28: Christian HulkSimpson - I like doing OPR reviews but three month ago my performance dropped from 'great' to 'poor' within a single day.
A28: From the FAQ:
Performance may also decrease if abuse of OPR is detected. If your score is poor please take the time re-evaluate how you are analyzing candidates based on the criteria.

Q29: Oscar Fuentes - Any news about portals in limbo? It is a bit frustrating waiting 6 months (for now) without answer.
A29: I am told that we are going through a few processes and upgrading parts of OPR. We are making progress but it will take some additional time before things are all final.

Q30: 数一(IloveMATH)- The lastest investigate was posted on Feb 16th. Where is PAC? Is he killed by Shaper or N'zeer because he knows too much? We miss him very much!
A30: I attempted to contact him but did not get a response. I too miss him and am growing concerned.

Q31: Sascha Kruszka (TinyDragon) - with the leak of http://cakemod.wordpress.com - CakeMod some further questions came up.

1. It is mentioned on the wordpress webside that NIA was informed about this "tool" but didn't gave any feedback on it. Is NIA aware of this issue?

2. Is using this mod/tool considered cheating, gaining an unfair advantage in the game, and is it against the tos?

3. Is it possible for NIA to identify agents using this mod?

4. What is NIAs strategy regarding those third party (ISTKit, Ganess, cakemod, etc) tools?

5. Some agents of the current cakemod list where listed on other tools/platforms before and got penalty for using tools like drunkenfrog. What will happen next to that agents?
A31: I spoke to NIA OPS and the product team. Their response is, some tools/groups/etc have been reported to us directly but without enough data to act on. Public leaks have contained much more extensive information however once the info is public, it is harder for us to act on or investigate further to collect the data we need. We are against making private information public. Any additional release of private information in the public domain will not be responded to. Any tool that violates TOS is not allowed and players found violating the TOS will be dealt with accordingly. The timeline we follow for any incident varies according to multiple factors.

Q32: santosh kumar (ROBOSTAR) - Hi Andrew, here in Hyderabad India, we have only one faction players doing OPR and there's a backlog of over 1000 and growing, Such large backlog is creating problem of duplicate submissions (which probably at some point will affect our OPR rating) . Any plans to handle such situations!
A32: The OPR team has told me, "We have begun and will continue to adjust the frequency of assigning candidates from outside of ones normal OPR areas. It will take some time but this should help with areas that don't have enough OPR participation."

Q33: Marco Carpio - With the recent release of the locations of the anomalies for this year and early next year, is there any news on the name of the series and how will it be grouped?
A33: We are going to reveal this information at a specific date in the future. All will be revealed soon.

Q34: Alexander Kirwin - what is the plan for item stores selling in-game items such xmps
A34: If we see them being advertised in COMM we will continue to ban and block those messages.

Q35: Kevin Saez - I would like to know where can I send a document reflecting some questions regarding toxicity among the community, just to let someone know that this is a problem.
A35: Feel free to send it my way.

Q36: Sigurd Sandve - Some investigation spawned a theory that locations that have had a portal removed earlier prevent new portals from spawning close to where the removed portal was located, around 500 meter, or within a certain cell level using the S2 google library. Do you know if there is any truth in this claim?
A36: The OPR team says, we are in the process of changing and upgrading our systems to provide improved service. The way things function today may not be how things work tomorrow.

Q37: Mike Jone - I have noticed that cats often leave their homes for many hours at a time in all types of weather, day or night. Further investigation has turned up research that suggests they travel within a 2 mile radius, often recrossing their own paths and randomly stopping for minutes at a time. Does Niantic have any stats on how many Ingress agents are cats?
A37: The cats have no comment at this time and don't wish to relay their numbers. They are sneaky. Like ninjas.

Q39: Miguel Velasco - If I downvote a portal and it gets accepted I guess my opr value will drop, but will it rise if we report that portal and gets removed? Because I'd be right after all, it shouldn't really be a portal.
A39: The appeals community isn't tied to OPR.

Q40: Ha sea - 80% of my candidates reviewed is difficult to determine approving or rejecting. It made my performance waved between poor and good for more than nine times. I hear that give a candidate two star, then it will be calculated to agreements if approved but won't cause me to poor even if it was rejected. Is it true?
A40: This isn't something we can comment on. Adhering to the guidelines is the best course of action.

Q41: Nate (StallionMang) - Hi Andrew! What are the acceptance guidelines for disc golf courses? IMO, these should be accepted as long as the submission is for the overall course, and not individual holes. However, I think some agents are applying the criteria (reject) for golf courses to disc golf courses, which to me is unfair. IMO, disc golf falls under the criteria of public spaces that encourage players to walk and exercise. One issue for disc golf, is most courses don't have a sign for the overall course. For example, I submitted a picture of the first tee sign, while the description states the submission is for the course as a whole. The course is in a public park, and is free to play, but the portal was rejected. Is there an official stance on how disc golf should be treated in OPR?
A41: According to NIA OPS you should reject hole markers and other locations on the course. They can be accepted if they are in areas where agents can sit and socialize (like cafes or club areas). If it's for the park (and not for the golf course inside the park), submit the signboard for the park instead.

Q42: Sergio SerroZelerny - I have fulled the form to get packs from Bruge by post. Since the form I have not received any communication from Nia. Support closes the cases without any reply. How can I get the packs I paid for?
A42: While normally I don't respond to individual cases, send me a message via telegram (@redsolocup) and I'll see what I can do.

Q43: Richard Doni - Is it possible to have more connection of the investigation and the background to the real game?It could be intersting to have person like PAC interact with investigators maybe once a week or once a month like this AMA.
A43: The next time I am in contact with PAC, I will pass this information along to him.

Q44: Bernard Sadaka (YRAR) - I am interested in some Ingress analytics/stats. Do you think you can help to get them on a global scale and disaggregated per level and period (week/month)?
#Total number of agents
#Total number of active agents (in scanner)
#Total number of agents banned (split per types of ban: multi-account, GPS Spoofing, other) but also a scatter plot would be great to see the evolution of the bans
#Total number of new agents
A44: I'll be honest with you, this information isn't likely to be made public.

Q45: Matthew Smiles - What information can you give us on what your planning with regards to future if First Saturdays?
A45: I haven't had time to sit down and plan things out in great detail yet. But some high level aspirations is more Niantic support, an IFS tiered medal, and IFS prize kits for sites to distribute.

Q46: kian yian - My question is about mission icons. I have been agreed to use a fan-art of the anime 'is the order a rabbit?'.But when I submit them as my mission icons, I just got reply that I can't use them because'any kind of 3rd party images which are watermarked, copyrighted characters or images, Movie posters, Anime, Cartoon or Gaming characters are not allowed in Mission Images.' Then I read the mission criteria. It has nothing to do about anime or cartoon or anything else. So I just want to know if it is time to rewrite the mission criteria or it is alright to use a fan-art that you're agreed to use.
A46: I asked NIA OPS to review your question, they said, "This sounds like it may have been rejected because there is no connection between the Mission medals and Mission title/description/waypoints. If there is a connection, resubmitting the Mission with a better description might help."


Q47: Matthew Smiles - If a mission/banner has had a portal removed and the creator has stoped playing how can we change the mission/banner to make it completeable
A47: NIA OPS has said that we won't make changes on behalf of the author.

Q48: Vytautas Klisonis (Iceever) - Invalid portals - we know this is age old question, but in city were we play we have some portals, that are...let just say questionable, like some furniture shop outside city where portal pictures are furniture from inside, sculptures that are sold n years ago and etc. or some "artist" graffiti that is gone long time ago. There portals have no historic, visual or any other value. We want to clean cities from these no value portals. Could it be done, that when we are reporting portals like that, we could add photos from location, or video link from that place from youtube. Any way, we could provide more data.
A48: NIA OPS recommendation is to report these Portals from the scanner. If necessary, post an appeal in the Google+ Appeal Community with additional information if your initial report was rejected.


Q49: うなぎラーメン(unagiramen, ENL)- I'm looking forward to joining a brand new XM Festival event in Fukuoka next month. Combined with Mission Day, is there any change to the flash shard game compared with previous ones ?
A49: I have bribed the gamemasters and tried to get them to spill the beans on things. They told me all will be revealed in due time.

Q50: Juan Matias - Hi Andrew! First of all thanks for the amazing AMAs. I wanted to ask you about a situation we've lived in the past and we really think is quite unfair.
In the past few months we've an agent that created many banners, and when the opposing faction were doing it, that agent unpublished a mission and leave those agents with nothing. Quite unsporting and faction-biased.
Is there anything that you can do about it? Like for example, if an agent unpublish an already published mission, create a delay of 48hs for the mission to go offline? Or another solution of that kind. Anything to avoid this kind of behaviour to ever happen again. I think missions and banners, once created, are for everyone to enjoy, in a 100% faction-less manner.
A50: It is hard for me to make a judgement without talking to all of the people involved to understand why something occurred. However, I've passed along your idea. It isn't a bad one. I think I'd need to think about it more though. But maybe something can be done.

Q51: Adam - Does the Ingress team see any inherent balance problem where players who have been playing for greater than 1 year are at a SIGNIFICANT advantage over players who have played less than 1 year? (Considering ADA/JARVIS and Quantum Capsule drop rates have been reduced. Longer term players possess multiple quantum capsules filled with ADA/Jarvis from when hack drop rates were greater, and less than 1 year players just can't hack those at the same rates anymore.)
A51: Ingress is inherently a team game. So while in a one-on-one situation there may be a disadvantage of not having as much gear, but it benefits everyone to play together and share resources.

Q52: Ratoo Li​​ - Fake news has been rampant in US and around world, having real consequence. In Ingress community, many experienced players in communities enjoy preaching and boasting new players about unverified claims, rumors, folklores about inappropriate actions of other faction agents. Do you have a comment on this issue which could have very real impact on player relations?
A52: Are you asking me to comment on what my thoughts are of fake new stories? It's bad. I'm not sure what else needs to be said.

Q53: Racletto Allegra - Why are so many (multiple) agent codename changes accepted when the FAQ clearly states that "Codename changes are only allowed for players that accidentally input their real name or their activation code." and "Only one faction change is permitted per player."?
A53: NIA OPS says that exception may be made in certain cases for codename changes.

Q54: Ryan Diebel - What do you think about the benefits and the feasibility of having selective alerts. For instance selecting a couple portals to get attack notifications but having the majority of portals shut off for notifications.
A54: I'm not sure that this is scalable. It seems like a lot of backend processing to check every alert for very little gain.

Q55: U. Pafus (UPafus) - hope that Ingress Prime will have an option to set an Item-Hacking Level-Threshold just to avoid the establishment of a recycler badge...
A55: I understand the annoyance, but limited inventory space and inventory management is a tried and true game mechanic to have players prioritize their inventory. I think filtering out items just creates an easy mode for this. The struggle is real. It should be as well -- in my opinion.

Q56: Michael Koopman - Heyo, as per http://reddit.com - Could Niantic please livestream the next Agent Olympiad on Twitch or YouTube instead of Niconico?
A56: This is unlikely to happen if another Olympiad is to take place in Japan. Niconico is one of the most popular streaming services in Japan which is where the Olympiad event took place. I believe they were also a sponsor or provided the streaming package as well. They have been a valued partner of ours in Japan for a long time with support for Ingress events.


Q57: Josh Stock - I'm confused why Niantic would release a "full" list of anomaly events thru May 2019, and then a week later separately announce an Anomaly Event in Fukuoka about 4 weeks away. Can you add clarity -- will there be other "unannounced" Anomaly events between now and May '19?
A57: Good question. I think the term Anomaly is the confusing point and probably a poor choice of words. The Fukuoka event is an anomaly in the sense of an anomalous XM event occuring. But it is not the same category of events as a Primary or Secondary/Satellite event. It will be scored as part of the Dark XM event that is occurring but participants will be awarded the same medal as those attending the upcoming MAGNUS events. We should probably come up with a different term to describe something like the Fukuoka event. Could there be more like that? I suppose. Will there be more Primary/Secondary XM events occuring that aren't listed -- no.

Q58: Houssam Eltouny (DARKoo7) - Please can we have something in Dubai, it is the perfect place for an event in the middle east, the only things we got are 2 MD since ingress started in the whole middle east, 1 was in dubai Dec 2016
A58: I've passed this along.

Q59: Gerald Wolf - Given the increasing number of agents that openly admit to have used their own rules to judge in OPR rather than sticking to the rules set by Niantic, as well as the increasing frequency of bias-accusations of agents against each other and against the other faction, can you give us a perspective of how and when this OPR-mess is going to improve?
A59: I've been told changes and tweaks to OPR will be coming. That's all I can comment on for now.

Q60: Rebekah Rogge - We believe there are persons who are one starring every portal submission with the sole purpose of preventing any new portals (or Pokestops/gyms) in our area. They are also submitting invalid portal requests specifically where the portal is a popular gym in Pokemon GO with the purpose of spoiling the game. Is Niantics working on a solution to this?
A60: According to NIA OPS, invalid portal requests won't affect the Portal unless it meets the criteria for removal.

Q61: Brian Aydemir (Toxoplasmolly) - Some months ago, there was #WhatDoesIngressMeanToMe. In that spirit, what does Ingress mean to Niantic? As a business proposition? As a creative endeavor?
A61: Great question. I can only speak on what I've been told and know to be true. Which may not be as in depth and exhaustive a response as it deserves. Ingress is very core to Niantic. It represents a lot, if not all, of the companies vision and mission. It's a product that enables experiences unlike any game that has come before it. Despite the picture the vocal minority tries to paint, Ingress is very strategic to Niantic. It is the only property whose intellectual property we own and control 100%. This allows us to do things and push the boundary of this genre of gaming we may not have the opportunity to do with the other titles we publish both in regards to game play but also the creative direction. Ingress isn't going anywhere.

Q62: Bob Tomas - Will NL1331 kits,XM Anomaly rare/very rare kits support more payment method such as Unionpay,Ailpay or Wechat pay in the future?It's hard for some people to buy paid kits in China because people almost have Unionpay cards but they don't have a visa/master card .Thank you!
A62: I don't think this is likely to change in the near future. Like all merchants, we are limited by what our payment processor offers to support.

Q63: Chibi Okamiko - Good morning, Andrew! I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. I have a question about an event that my local cross-faction has hosted for the last couple of years. The Dayton, Ohio area has coordinated a cross-faction starburst to help connect the Ingress community. This year, we feel as though we need it more than ever, but also, we want to give back to the Dayton area as well. We are considering holding a raffle to raise money for a local charity (at this time the most popular suggestion is Artemis House, a place that provides support and information for victims of domestic violence and their children.) the prize would be to knock down the starburst. Team members are concerned whether this would be allowed or not. Please, could you give us some feedback? Thank you.
A63: As the Global Community Manager (GCM) I can't really speak to whether this violates some sort of policy or not because it doesn't seem cut and dry. But as the GCM I fully support this idea. I will happily and strongly advocate that no punitive actions occur based on this and think you should proceed with it. Exceptions to rules can always be made. I think the spirit of this is worthy of an exception.

Q64" Laurent "X6996" - Can I ask you what your personal Ingress goals are for 2018?
A64: I would love to hit 16. But I have a lot of AP that I need to gain.

Q65: Xine Lgt - I was hoping Niantic would consider a "trusted agent"-type program for portal appeals. If a portal edit request is not approved, perhaps a trusted agent in that portal's area can submit any additional information so Niantic can confidently make the requested portal changes. For example, a portal request to remove a statue because it no longer exists, a trusted agent can go to the location and submit a new photo or video of the location.
A65: This is interesting because a program like you suggest implies we don't trust the other Agents. NIA OPS says that anyone can submit additional information on the appeal. We consider both the main content and the comments during review.

Q66: Hsinergy - I have a few queries about Niantic Ops. Could you share if there are any governance checks to ascertain if they are discharging their duties effectively. There is a perception that the support tickets are closed without much due diligence. Assuming there is a governance framework, is there an avenue through which agents are able to provide feedback on the investigation (or the lack thereof) carried out by Niantic Ops and where this feedback is reviewed by a separate governing body.
A66: NIA OPS has a post or article coming soon to address the perception of support tickets being closed. In regards to being able to provide feedback, every ticket you submit should come with a customer satisfaction survey after it is submitted. Reply to that to share your feelings.

Q67: Ashley (TrinityPrincess) - Could Niantic consider providing the ability to toggle on and off missions already completed when viewing the missions available list?
A67: I would personally love this feature.

Q68: Colin Jones (Ponder - FUHA) - Once Ingress Prime is fully up and running, backend included, will we have a way to access our inventory details from outside the scanner, eg. an official web page? (Could be very useful for key management).
A68: I wasn't able to get an answer to this in time for things to be published. I think it could be a great idea but I worry about abuse. Could someone fake that they are another agent to get their inventory details. Things like that need to be considered.

Q69: James Hands - Recently in our town we had the badge artwork for 26 missions deleted and replaced with the default suitcase icon. The badge art was created by the mission maker and was chile peppers shaped into the letters of the English alphabet on a plain white background. There was no explanation. We can only speculate that the art was deleted because agents (myself included) were using the letters to create profane messages on their Ingress profiles. Is it fair to punish the mission maker because of the way certain players use his lettering?
A69: I couldn't get a response from NIA OPS in time. The following is just my opinion. Yes, if something is being abused for negative purposes, it is probably a good idea to examine it.

Q70: DarthMewtwo - Do you think websites, such as this one run by a Seattle local (ingressfacts.com) are keeping with the community spirit of the game?
A70: It seems petty and childish. So no... I don't think it is in the spirit of the game.

Q71: Matt Cathey - As far as Niantic is concerned, do parking lots (with or without entrance lock gates) fall under the "no trespass" rule for after-hours Ingressing? i.e a park that is posted as open from 5 am to 10 pm. An agent drives into the parking lot and, without exiting their vehicle, kills the nearby portals that otherwise would not be reachable from, say, the street the parking lot accesses. Many agents believe that not exiting your vehicle is some sort of "safety net" when it comes to after-hours Ingressing and therefore doesn't count against trespassing.
A71: I wasn't able to get a response from NIA OPS in time. But I do know that parking lots are considered private property. At least in the United States. But also, not all parking lots share the same accessibility hours as the park or location they are attached to. So it is really hard to make a blanket statement other than to simply abide by the local laws and posted times.

Q72: Matt Cathey - Does our personal approved or declined OPR submissions play a role in our OPR rating or is it solely the candidates we analyze?
A72: NIA OPS says it is based on the candidates they analyze, not your submissions.

Q73: Thibasch (Thibasch) - Are there faction's specific glyphs sequence? (Sequence that the other faction can't have)
A73: There are not faction specific glyph sequences.

Q74: AndreSt1989 - How is a POC elected and what are his functions? Is there a difference between the POC and the local leader
A74: An anomaly or event POC can be someone different than a person who is viewed as a local leader. There is no requirement on who must be a POC. The only rules are who cannot be a POC. How a POC is selected can vary quite a lot from city to city and country to country. Ultimately, through conversations with locals, the information on who will be a POC bubbles up to Niantic. Their function is to provide local knowledge of an area to Niantic and where applicable provide/manage lists for rewards (Mission Day check-in, remote Recharger, etc.).

Q75: O S - What are your thoughts on reopening a submission appeals community with the caveat that rejected submissions entered there must fall under the NIA Ops recommended 5 star rating list (gazebo, playground, etc.)? It is getting very frustrating to have the OPR reviewers fail to follow the recommendations and use their personal opinions on what a portal shouldn't be.
A75: Thanks for this question. I has spawned a discussion internally and we are working on a plan to do something.

Q76: Racletto Allegra - You've stated earlier that scraing should be reported to NIA, but the form for reporting cheaters only allows the following offences:
Multiple accounts/account sharing
Accounts buying/selling
GPS spoofing
Which option should be used for reporting scraping?
A76: For now, I would use the Report Inappropriate Behavior and select the "other" category. https://support.ingress.com/hc/requests/new?ticket_form_id=164588

Q77: Andreas Riegel (Camokater) - Are there any limitations to vehicles? We need to clarify what vehicles are allowed to play Ingress? Is it only allowed to play from a ground vehicle (car, boat) or is the use of helicopters, planes and other air vehicles (Gyrocopter, Balloon, Ultra-Light-Plane, Parachute) allowed, too?
A77: There is a speed lock so I suppose anything that allows actions

Q78: Mayra Lucía de Fátima Chepe Ballena - I have some packs from past anomalies with characters badges... I am waiting to get all my Onyx medals in order to release those badges to my scanner (TOC issues), but I'm not sure if with Ingress Prime those previous passcodes will still be available when that happens. Should I use them now or are they gonna work with Prime? Ty.
A78: Good question. I wasn't able to get a definite answer unfortunately. Ask me again next month and I'll see if I can a response for it by then.

Q79: Golstaff - It would be awesome if we could report bad behavior from inside the app. World of Warcraft did a similar thing where you could right-click the name of an offending player to open a support ticket directly from the client. This only helped players report spam and harassment more easily. Do you see a more streamlined report/support process happening moving forward?
A79: I really don't know all of the new features that will be rolled out to Prime over the next year. But this one is an idea I like and I'll pass it along.

Q80: Terri Sanders - After the enthusiasm of running a first sat, we are about to apply for a mission day, and have realised we might be able to get it to coincide with the UK national video games festival. Hypothetically, if we can pull this off, do you think you, or anyone from niantic would be interested in attending the video games festival? And how would we go about contacting the right people?
A80: I don't know if I can attend but I can certainly pass the information around and ask if anyone is interested.

Q81: Brent Hollett (Perringaiden) - The Ultrastrike is listed as "Very Common" on its card, yet drops less commonly than Common Shields etc. Given the massive amount of duped Aegis (often from a seed of bought items) out there these days, can we have the US drop rate reassessed? My suggestion would be about one quarter of the Xmp rate, so 25 US8 for every 100 X8s etc.
A81: I'll pass this along.

Q82: Mathilde Poussin (Brunissende) - Is there some limit to how many banners and/or missions can be submitted in an area (relative or not to the number of local players)
A82: Not that I am aware of.

Q83: Joseph Ayers (JoeSpaz) - How do you feel about following opposing agents? What in the TOS would apply to this issue?
A83: From the Ingress Terms of Service, "YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATING TO YOUR ONLINE OR OFFLINE COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS..."

Q84: Mustafa Said - Are there any plans to revive the Ingress Report, either prior to or after the release of Ingress Prime?
A84: I don't know and I couldn't get an answer for this AMA.

Q85: Joseph Ayers (JoeSpaz) - RE: Property Owner Portal Removal Request. Where should a property owner write to if the would like a portal removed off their property?
A85: NIA OPS says, the help center. They do not need an Ingress account.

Q86: Nikita Korolev NikaKor - If we wanted to conduct our own anomaly, similar to, for example, Paititi or Ultimate in South America, Niantic could support us officially? For example, create special shards or some tools for counting the results? Maybe the "Community Events" line on http://ingress.com - Ingress Live Events is designed specifically for this? I really wanted to hear the answer to this.
A86: Very interesting question. I think it depended on the type of support. I don't think supporting via Shards is really feasible. But I can always ask. Throw together a proposal and send it my way and I'll see how we can help.

Q87: What is the status of the 2nd Chance program? Some of us have been waiting a long time to apply for this program.
A87: Right now, it isn't a program of record and is unlikely to be one given some hurdles we can't overcome.

Q88: Sebastien H. (Khatre) - Why First Saturdays are not considered win trading and therefore against tos ?
A88: The short answer is because they are official Niantic sanctioned events.

Rules:
#1: Don't ask about personal situations. I don't have access to the ticketing system and couldn't comment publicly if I did.
#2: Don't ask if we will implement something. I don't make those decisions. Asking for my opinion on features is ok. If I can confirm something, I will.
#3: Read the previous AMA's. Asking a repeat question is likely to go unanswered and we both will be frustrated.
#4: Abide by Wheaton's Law. Trolling and abuse of this AMA will likely get your comment(s) deleted and you blocked.

Josh Stock's curated archive of all the past AMA's:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W0FUKoW2oV9g80ZWWQfBJqohAT3PloYeG1K3Rnblizw

GCM AMA G+ Collection of Posts:
https://plus.google.com/collection/4K74JE

前へ

フラッシュシャードアノマリー福岡:開催告知

次へ

イングレスはどこへ導いてくれるのか