Friday, February 26, 2016
Putting a few mysteries to rest
I've been receiving lots of questions, and think it's time to clear some things up:
- Anime: The key is what's wrong with a classic elsewhere.
- Anime Redux: I always add Caesar's numbers to my Arabic salad.
- Brawl: I would never die a critic of flags.
- CTF: Instructions to identify the signal are in the post.
- First Linked: Some assembly required.
- Hologram: See above for your key.
- Invisible Man: Alien vs Predator.
- Kryptos: The second part.
- Lava: Did someone comment about bacon?
- Long Live: Binary, ASCII, and keyboards.
- Long Time: The difference in posts may be mere minutes.
- Pigeon: Former home of GC&CS.
- Sharkarantula: Who's calling?
- Show: Bingo! A frozen animation is still an animation.
- Waves: ポリビウス
That should do it for the important ones. Keep an eye out for bonuses, though!
Posted by Victoria Irving at 11:45 AM